----- Message initial ----
De : Robert Ramey <ramey@rrsd.com>
À : boost-users@lists.boost.org
Envoyé le : jeudi 14 juin 2007, 18 h 43 min 51 s
Objet : Re: [Boost-users] Problem with boost serialization: shared_ptr

I looked over your code at it looks like it shoud be OK to me.

I Tried to compile it with my VC 71 system using boost 1.3 (cvs HEAD)
and I got an error at the following line:

class ABC : public IA, public IB, public IC

\BoostHead\libs\serialization\test\test_zmisc.cpp(85) : fatal error C1001:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
(compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701)
Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information

which looks to me to be an artifact of the test system.  I'll look some more
if I can get the chance.

Robert Ramey

"Michel Pineau" <mpineau1963@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hello,
I'm trying to serialize many boost::shared_ptr to the same object but
through different base classes. When I look at the boost::shared_ptr for the
base classes they are not properly set. I created a simple example that show
my problem. The test program output is:

Essayez le Tout-nouveau Yahoo! Courriel -
Pour voir un aperçu du panneau de lecture de courriels.