hmm that is what i want for now... (i might change it later). I want to know to keept it in back of my head. Thanks.

On 10/1/07, David Abrahams < dave@boost-consulting.com> wrote:

on Wed Sep 26 2007, "chun ping wang" < cablepuff-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

> what i want to do is if type "T" happens to be a integeral type or a class type that inherits
> from boost::operators than let the function compile otherwise a
> compile time error appears.

I could tell you how, but it seems ill-advised.  I really doubt you
want to fail compilation if someone passes you a class type that acts
just like int, but that isn't written using boost::operators.  Are you
sure that's what you want?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting