Hi
After increasing the RAM size to 4GB  i could get result for 5000 vertices.
Result of are calculate in BFS and DFS in 16 and 14 sec respectively..
And testing out for 7000 vertices currently .. But in my case the edges are of O(VxV)(where V is the vertex)
I m  finding out the threshold values for all these. Which give a complete insight that for a  given memory
how big the graph can be constructed and what time the various algorithm takes to calculate the result.

 Do you have any analysis data by which i can compare. Also let me know if any other important parameter can be considered checking for scalability. Right now i m considering complete graph so once it works fine for this then it will work for all other cases.
Kindly help.
Thanks
Abhishek Vyas
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: abhishek.v@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Outsourcing

boost-users-bounces@lists.boost.org wrote on 10/16/2007 04:17:03 PM:

> I  m able to construct a complete graph with 3000 vertices but
> beyond that it crashes.
> Anybody who has done scalability test over BGL Kindly help. As this
> can be treated as a benchmark
> for BGL and then we can improve on this in near future...
> Following is my code..

> -- snipp
>
> Hi,
> I don't have any problems running your code on a 64bit machine until
> the limits of main memory (roughly about 11k vertices on 16gb ram)
> using g++ on gnu/linux. I don't see why there should be any scaling
> issues with the BGL. I have used the BGL with several million
> vertices and O(n) edges without any problems. A more memory friendly
> graph structure is the compressed sparse row graph if your're
> dealing with static graphs.

> cheers
> moritz
>
> --
> Moritz Hilger
> Combinatorial Optimization & Graph Algorithms
> TU Berlin

> ForwardSourceID:NT0004BC12
and any attachments. Thank you