And what if not std::exception compatible type is thrown? I don't see any problems in this context, because I know that an exception will definitely be raised.

What are your concerns about ... in this context?

Many thanks,
Ovanes

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:04 PM, Gennadiy Rozental <rogeeff@gmail.com> wrote:
Ovanes Markarian <om_boost <at> keywallet.com> writes:

> Hello *,I have a question regarding the tools BOOST_<level>_THROW:Why is it
> required to specify the exception being thrown? What if I don't know which
> exception is thrown, but I know that it should be thrown?

What do you propose this tool should catch? ...? I don't think it's good idea.
Why not std::exception?

Gennadiy