Thank you Eric,

2008/4/5, Eric Niebler <eric@boost-consulting.com>:
Olivier Tournaire wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to iterate through the values of
> an accumulator_set. I know how to fill the accumalator, extract results,
> but not how the get the values it contains.

I'm not sure I understand. You want to iterate over the sampled data?

Yes.

The accumulator doesn't store it. E.g., if you are accumulating the sum,
it just keeps track of the sum of the samples, not the samples themselves.

So, I still have to keep the samples in a std::vector.

Then, a second question. I store the samples in a std::vector. What is the most efficient (time point of view) : use the std::vector of samples and std::for_each (as mentionned in the doc), or build the accumulator_set in conjunction with the std::vector ?

Regards,

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting