Thank you for answer me, but I found the problem. My problem it was that I use Linux as server and Windows VirtualBox machine, If i use Windows in a physical machine work fine. I think there is a problem with NAT network, but I do not sure.
Now I have another problem, maybe you can help:

How can I generate a server password for several machine?..I am not familiar with OpenSSL server...
Can you give me a clue?

Thank you...
Salu2..

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Oliver Seiler <oseiler@acm.org> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 10:31 AM, Mario Chacon <the.masch@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I am me again, sorry to bother you but I cannot get it work. Can you
> help me please??

I'll bite -- where specifically is it failing for you? Key-generation
via OpenSSL? Or using the generated keys from within boost?

Note that I don't have direct experience with the asio library in
boost yet, but I have a reasonable working experience with OpenSSL and
OpenSSH.

Reading through the page, the only place that I can see a problem is
creating a symlink to the public key. Running "openssl x509 -hash
-fingerprint -noout -in client-public.pem" will print out something
like this:

87ce5d98
SHA1 Fingerprint=99:37:E4:29:FE:C4:18:FF:B0:67:1C:63:85:59:13:1A:87:C6:C7:F7

That first line is that has, so you need to replace "hash" in the
instructions with whatever that value is, I think:

ln -s client-public.pem 87ce5d98.0

(rather than "ln -s client-public.pem hash.0", which won't give the
expected results).

Or maybe you were already doing this, and are having problems with boost?

Cheers
Oliver