On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 2:55 AM, Robert Ramey <ramey@rrsd.com> wrote:

"Robert Dailey" <rcdailey@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:496954360904092306h8d62a84rf73a8bf110294dd3@mail.gmail.com...
I'll have a look at that, thanks Robert.

Off-topic question, but when I create free-standing save/load functions for
a class, how can I get access to that class's privates?

LOL

I said it that way just for you :)

I'm currently doing "friend class access", but this doesn't seem to be
enough.

Hmmm - friend class boost::serialization::access doesn't do it?

Apparently not, however I could be just doing it wrong. I'm not at my work computer at the moment and I won't be for a couple of days, but when I do get back to it I'll post you a code snippet so you can verify everything is structurally sound.

Keep an eye out. Thanks for the help.