hash map is in there.  You'll have to ask someone else about what
differences there may between hash_map and tr1/unordered map.

Robert Ramey
"gtsml owevwr" <gtsml.owevwr@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:6e954aa60904201217t291508a7me1e1daac0c1b6e7f@mail.gmail.com...
Hi,

I cannot find any serialization code for unordered_map in boost, am I missing something?
I'm using boost 1.36, header <boost/unordered_map.hpp>. I could not find anything in 1.38 neither.

Is the header <boost/serialization/hash_map> related?
I have to say that I'm a bit confuse with the whole TR1 stuff (it seems to be related).

Anyway, I can still convert to a list and serialize I guess, but if there's already something somewhere...

Any suggestion welcome,
Frank