On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 9:12 PM, John Dlugosz <JDlugosz@tradestation.com> wrote:
> I think a ranges can be used as insertion positions. The element could
> be inserted just before or after the start of the range. The details
> have to be worked out, like if it's before or after, and if it's
> before,
> if the range grows to include the element.

I thought that Boost has ranges for some time, and the upcoming C++
standard incorporates them.  So, haven't the details *been* worked out?

Boost ranges are really pairs of iterators, so very different beasts from the
iterators Andrei proposes. Insertion points are still represented as iterators
rather than ranges in boost.ranges.

- Rob.

--
ACCU - Professionalism in programming - http://www.accu.org