Robert Ramey writes:
> Sohail Somani wrote:
>> I also notice you have not mentioned anything about the 70 billion
>> dollar bailout for the serialization library and spreading the
>> wealth. I assume the cheque's in the mail.
> I purposely overlooked that comment.  It seemed to be an
> attempt at some sort of criticism.

I was pointing out how quickly things changed in the automobile
industry.  I don't think anyone would argue that the computer
industry is less volatile than the automobile industry.
I'm also dismayed by the government's investment of billions of
dollars in General Motors.  (I'm not sure if the amount is closer
to 50 billion or 70 billion.)

> It's absolutely amazing to
> me how much I've been criticised (many times personally)
> for making this library.

I'm not sure if you are referring to me there.   I have at times
pointed out what I consider to be weaknesses of the
serialization library.  I don't think I've criticised you personally.

Regards,
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises
www.webEbenezer.net