From: Andrew Sutton <andrew.n.sutton@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] Can't correctly copy data
To: boost-users@lists.boost.org
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 4:55 AM

I've been working on this bug for a few weeks now. Its sort of a show
stopper for me. I'm not able to correctly copy a simple string datum

from one element to another such element. Just go to

I don't see any code in link, and I'm not motivated enough to follow all of the links to reassemble and debug a program. Why don't you try reducing the problem to the smallest possible example that causes the problem and post that.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton@gmail.com

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----