One of the features of Boost 1.40 is that it compiles fine on VC10 (Beta 1- available on Microsoft website). I checked that and it compiles fine. I didn't use the library in a VC10 project yet.

Ok, I'll try your solution.

Joël.

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 6:20 PM, Jeremy Pack <rostovpack@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 3:46 AM, Klaim<mjklaim@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> I just tried by curiosity to install it with VC10 and it seems to fail. VC9
> seems to work fine. I used bjam. Here is the log:

I, unfortunately, don't have a copy of VC10 - do other Boost libraries
build fine?

For now, a workaround may be to not use bjam, and instead just add the
Windows command-line options specified in the Jamfiles to your VC10
project configuration.

Jeremy