Nothing, other than to log that the signal was received!

There appears to be an intermittent bug in my application, where I get the error " Transport endpoint not connected." which hints at sockets closing unexpectedly (I'm definitely not closing them accidentally!)

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Dan Eaton <daniel.ea...@acceleware.com> wrote:
> I was thinking to simply call std::signal() on my own, after the
> construction of io_service. Will that work, and is there a better way?

I'm assuming that you're going to implement a handler for SIGPIPE, and
out of curiosity, what will your handler will do?

Jon