Thanks for reply.
Actually the problem is I dont have any other libraries in the installed path other than
libboost_mpi and libboost_serialization. So whenever I try to include libraries such as libboost_system or libboost_graph_parallel I am getting errors that those libraries are not found.

I compiled the BOOST using bjam --with-mpi --with-graph_parallel and installed using command bjam --with-mpi --with-graph_parallel install --prefix=~/bin/boostpath

I remember seeing the parallel graph libraries while installing in the command line but I am not sure why they are not there in the installed path.
Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Praga.

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Vladimir Prus <vladimir@codesourcery.com> wrote:
praga wrote:

> The MPI program works correctly after setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
> I still have problems with parallel_graph library compilation.
> Any suggestions ?
>
> [pragatheeswaran@prairiefire test]$ mpic++ -I ~/bin/boostpath/include
> adjlist_build_test.cpp -L ~/bin/boostpath/lib/ -lboost_mpi
> -lboost_serialization
> /tmp/ccNyFVXh.o: In function `__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int,
> int)':
> adjlist_build_test.cpp:(.text+0xa22): undefined reference to
> `boost::system::get_system_category()'

You need to add -lboost_system to the end of your compile command. FWIW,
the following might be of general help when dealing with linker
errors:

       http://vladimir_prus.blogspot.com/2009/06/linking-101.html

> adjlist_build_test.cpp:(.text+0x2076): undefined reference to
> `boost::graph::distributed::communicator(boost::graph::distributed::mpi_process_group
> const&)'

Hopefully, given the above suggestions and the URL, you will be able to figure
what do do about this linker error, too.

- Volodya