You were right.
Actually ObjectA has a member that is ListObject that has a member boost::mutex.
I really need to use this objects this way and the LisObject object needs that mutex, is any other way I can use them and not recesive this problem?
Thanks!!

Dann

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Igor R <boost.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> The thing is that I instanciated an ArrayList object and called the "insert"
> method and I received an error from boost::mutex AND boost::noncopyable!!
> and I am not using them at all!!
> This is the code that generates the error:
>         ArrayList<ObjectA> myArrayListA;
>         ObjectA myObjectA;
>         myArrayListA.insert(myObjectA);

Maybe ObjectA has a member of type boost::mutex?
insert() invokes compiler-generated copy-constructor of ObjectA, which
in turn tries to copy the mutex.
In short, you ObjectA is non-copyable.