Hi Christian,

2010/11/3 Christian Henning <chhenning@gmail.com>
Hi Olivier,

> Thank you Christian for your answer. I remember now this library
> announcement on the list. However, I am not sure to use it, since we do not
> know what is its developpement status. However, seems to be great and
> provides some tutorials based on GIL. I tried to play with but do not know
> how to deal between image and image_view.

Not sure I follow. But when passing image data from operator to
operator I would use image_views.

That was my first idea. However, as I am not very familiar with signals, I am facing problems and I still do not understand the basics of signals.
The problem: GIL algorithms and reader can return image_views (e.g. subimage_view), or be applied in place on an image (e.g. transform_pixels).
Will post a sample code to demonstrate my problem...

Here is a link to the signal network from Stjepan Rajko:

http://dancinghacker.com/code/signet/

Yep, found it!

Regards,

Olivier