Thanks to all you guys!

I downloaded the new release of Code::Blocks with MinGW, and built the boost with
this version of MinGW.

Now everything is working fine!

Thanks very much!

2011/1/14 Nathan Ridge <zeratul976@hotmail.com>

> Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 21:07:51 -0500
> From: dave@boostpro.com
> Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Error '__Unwind_Resume' when trying to link codeblocks to boost::thread
>

> Bruno,
>
> The symbols it's looking for are should be in your implementation's
> C++ runtime library. Typically the kind of error you cite is caused
> by using gcc instead of g++ to do the linking step, though I'm a bit
> surprised not to see similar errors reported about iostream support.
> The only other thought I have is that maybe codeblocks is actually
> using a different compiler than the one you used to build
> Boost.Threads.

Yeah, these look like errors I've gotten in the past when I tried to link
boost libraries built with one version of gcc with my code built
with another version of gcc.

Regards,
Nate.

Bruno Ferraz do Amaral
Ciências da Computação - ICMC
Universidade de São Paulo - USP São Carlos