Thank you guys..I've solved..you're right, I've to downloaded the complete archive and then do the rest..

Da: Igor R <boost.lists@gmail.com>
A: boost-users@lists.boost.org
Inviato: Mer 9 marzo 2011, 21:20:17
Oggetto: Re: [Boost-users] undefined reference to

> 1)path ok...but "/to" what means?

"path/to/boost_1_46_0" means the path where your unpack boost package.
Eg., if you unpack it in Windows into c:/kuku/boost1_46 then it will
be the path.

> 2)I don't find in my" boost_asio_1_5_2" folder the "bootstrap.sh"

I believe, asio development release contains only asio, so I think you
have to download and unpack the official boost release first.
Then download the asio development release and unpack it directly to
the above path, so that newer asio files will overwrite the older
ones.
Then you've got bootstrap and everything...