Thank you again.

Now I got it working, but I'm a bit confused regarding the error.
I can not see that I was in the destructor of the FSM, just the active state.

But it is working. If anybody is interested, here is the working code:

http://codepad.org/2LLfnFBT
http://codepad.org/ALZmBUjJ

Thank you very much for the help,
Bernt-Johan

2011/3/15 Igor R <boost.lists@gmail.com>
> Thank you for your quick respond.
> I'm sorry for the small errors in my code, below is a code that compiles,
> but as I try to run ./statemachine I get the following error:

Probably this crash is related to the fact that you're already in FSM
destructor, so dynamic_cast fails to cast to the FSM.
It's worth seeing what standard says about dynamic_cast applicability
in such a case...