I've found "boost\test\detail\config.hpp". Is that what you were referring to? What section is the corresponding one for supplementing the standard library in that file? I don't see it.

Ideally, I would like to add this to STLPort, I think. It is updated far less often than Boost so maintenance would be lower. Also, that way other Boost libraries could take advantage of the supplemental functions.

-PaulH

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Gennadiy Rozental <rogeeff@gmail.com> wrote:
Paul Heil <paul.heil <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Boost.Test uses several functions that aren't available
> under Windows Mobile even with STLPort 5.2.1.

I do not know how to implement them, but you can easily implement your own
versions and put them in corresponding section in Boost.Test config. Usually
there is an ifdef section dedicated to your own setup.

Gennadiy