From: boost-users-bounces@lists.boost.org [mailto:boost-users-bounces@lists.boost.org] On Behalf Of Sebastian Redl
Sent: 11 July 2011 13:43
To: boost-users@lists.boost.org
Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Program_options] sections in config files

On 11.07.2011 14:34, Sean Farrow wrote:

Hi:

I’m new to using the program_options library. I have a requirement to use an ini file style configuration file.

I have a file of the form:

[Section 1]

Key 1 =value1

Key2=value2

[section2]

Key1=value1

Key2=value2

What I’d like to be able to do is:

Firstly enumerate the sections assuming the form above.

Then secondly enumerate the keys and values in any section of my coosing.

Will program_options allow me to do this?

No, but PropertyTree will.

Sebastian