On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 12:00 AM, <boost-users-request@lists.boost.org> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Maddock <boost.regex@virgin.net>
To: <boost-users@lists.boost.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 10:39:37 +0100
Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [chrono] Intel Composer XE 2011 unable to compilechrono library
It will happily compile. It is rather bizarre that this is necessary, which
leads Vicente and I to believe that there is a bug in the Intel Compiler.
What do you guys think? I have also posted to the Intel forums, the thread
can be seen here:
http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=84061

Looks like a bug to me - if you have a reduced test case I file a bug report with Intel,

HTH, John.

One of the Intel engineers has asked for more information which I have provided. I do have Premier Support, but as there is no company-specific code involved I have chosen to go for the open forum approach. I don't think I will be able to come up with a reduced test case since I am not proficient with templates and currently do not have any idea why this error is occurring.

Regards,

Edward