On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Bill Moo <cppsysdev@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Sebastian Redl <sebastian.redl@getdesigned.at> wrote:
On 08/14/2011 12:54 PM, Bill Moo wrote:
> Hello Users,
>
> I am using boost 1.47.0's property_tree on Windows 7 x64 using the
> Intel Compiler v 12.0.1029.2010 and having followed the 5 Minute
> Tutorial to the letter I get errors at complie time.

This is due to a bug in VC++'s standard library. There is a workaround,
but it's conditioned on specific versions of the Microsoft compiler, so
when you use Intel's, the workaround isn't used.
There should be an #ifdef at the line the error points to. Make it
unconditional, and it should work.

Hello Sebastian,

However, I now get errors regarding ..\..\Includes\boost/multi_index_container.hpp(487): warning #583: C++ exception handler found but /EHsc option was not specified

BOOST_TRY{ ...

HI,

I've enabled exception handling in the .pro file and this has of course cleared this issue, but I now get warnings, here's an example of one:

infoStruct.cpp

..\..\Includes\boost/mpl/aux_/has_begin.hpp(20): warning #2586: 'test' : decorated name length exceeded, name was truncated

BOOST_MPL_HAS_XXX_TRAIT_NAMED_DEF(has_begin, begin, true)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Bill