David, I have added the code change you requested. Could you get the latest from the trunk?

http://gil-contributions.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

Regards,
Christian

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 3:56 AM, Olivier Tournaire <olitour@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

struct tiff_x_resolution : tiff_property_base< float, TIFFTAG_XRESOLUTION > {};
and
struct tiff_y_resolution : tiff_property_base< float, TIFFTAG_YRESOLUTION > {};

template< typename Log >
struct image_write_info< tiff_tag, Log >

the struct you have to give when you write an image / a view does not seem to support these tags. Christian, could you add them?

Regards,

Olivier

2011/9/21 david x callaway <dxc@pobox.com>
ok, I confess:  I couldn't figure out how to ask it for resolution, nor how to write it.  I can see tags that have to do with resolution and resolution unit, but that's all I understood.

thx
dxc