Ok, but can you give me a hint, how to write a wrap for this?
The function I use is boost::strong_connected_component
Thanks.

2011/9/30 Jeremiah Willcock <jewillco@osl.iu.edu>
On Fri, 30 Sep 2011, Pablo Fleurquin wrote:

Yes,

The thing is I have a whole code that uses vector<vector<int> > and I only need one function from boost library, but this function wont work with vector<vector<int> >.

Changing the script to boost sintax will be time consuming because I´m a newbie. So what are my options?

I agree with Dave's suggestion: write wrappers to make a vector<vector<int> > into a Boost graph, modeling whichever concepts your particular algorithm needs.  Which algorithm do you want to use?  You can look at its requirements and see what functions you need to implement in order to use it.

-- Jeremiah Willcock

2011/9/30 Dave Abrahams <dave@boostpro.com>

on Fri Sep 30 2011, Pablo Fleurquin <pablofleurquin-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

> I have an adjacency list, representing a directed graph, written in
> standard c++ format using vector: vector<vector<int> > I want to
> tranform it to boost adjacency_list< > format and then back to vector
> <vector<int> >.
>
> Which is the simplest way to do it?

Are you *sure* that's what you want to do?

The usual thing to do in cases like this is to write the necessary
functions and traits so your type conforms to the graph concept needed
for your algorithms.  (In fact I think vector<vector<int> > may already
conform, but I could be mistaken).

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing