Hi All,
      I want to correct my observation. I did the previous test with wireless network connection. When i do the same with a wired network connection, the proper order got restored. I think, under bandwidth constraints, something happens( may be some packet collisions are avoided and hence the retransmissions and acknowledgements ) in debug mode, which makes it faster.
     Still if someone, can let me know, how can i drill one level deep into the actual things happening, it would be highly useful.

Thanks,
Gokul.

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Gokulakannan Somasundaram <gokul007@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Marat,

Yes i meant the throughput in request/sec.

Thanks,
Gokul.

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 8:33 PM, Marat Abrarov <abrarov@mail.ru> wrote:
Hi, Gokul.

> I am noticing consistently that DEBUG Version of ASIO is slightly faster
> than the Release version consistently. The difference is around 5-10%.

What does this 5-10% mean? Throughput?

Regards,
Marat Abrarov.