On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Ovanes Markarian <om_boost@keywallet.com> wrote:
Sorry, that I did not re-read your post, I forget such things too fast ;)

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Arno <arno.schaefer@sqs.de> wrote:
> if that is not the reason, I would run it in the debugger and enable the
> debugger to stop whenever an exception is thrown or a signal is raised.

That's exactly what I have done, but the problem is that the thread disapears
without any notice, that means also if all exceptions are activated.

Ok, my suggestion would be:
 Create a dummy class with destructor and initialize it as a  thread-local storage. Hopefully, the destructor is going to be called when the thread is terminated. Now either make some logging (from the dtor) or put a break-point into the destructor and see what is the context when the storage is destroyed.

> Can you reproduce a minimal example to be posted here. I know it might be
> hard to do when dealing with MT-contexts.

That's what I have written, it happen only in the whole context and is not
reproducible in a smaler set.

regards
Arno

Regards,
Ovanes

Additionally, I would try to use another compiler, e.g. VC 10. It is possible that there is a compiler bug, but more likely you might run in the threading error in a different way, which will give you more hints where the error might come from.

Regards,
Ovanes