Hi Rahul,

Before trying to integrate ZeroMQ, take a look at the KISSCPP library at https://github.com/TheLastCylon/kisscpp
It uses boost to provide an application framework that has boost::asio for networking and a veriety of queue types at it's core.

You can implement a full message based app in under 100 lines of code.

The documentation is here: http://thelastcylon.github.io/kisscpp/index.html

--
Regards,
Dirk J. Botha

"If people concentrated on the really important things of life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~ Doug Larson

On 2 December 2013 12:08, Andreas Buhr <andreas@andreasbuhr.de> wrote:
On 12/01/2013 04:08 PM, Rahul Mathur wrote:
> Looking to have ZeroMQ integration with Boost-v1.54.
> I am familiar with Boost.ASIO client and Server model.

What exactly do you mean by "integration"? I guess you question is about
how to integrate zeroMQ into the ASIO event loop or the other way round?

I think both should be possible. Integrating zeroMQ into the ASIO event
loop or integrating ASIO into a zeroMQ event loop. I recently integrated
zeroMQ into the Qt event loop, it was easy.

This should help you:
http://tinyurl.com/jw4krek

Best,
Andreas