Hello,

It could be of interest, but there is already google-mock out there, and it is a good tool, I see no reason why to have another mock library.

On Jan 13, 2014 5:25 AM, "Gennadiy Rozental" <rogeeff@gmail.com> wrote:
Mathieu Champlon <m.champlon <at> free.fr> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I initially sent the following message to the boost-dev mailing list,
> but I'm thinking this might reach more potential users here on boost-users.
>
> Would a library for mock objects be of interest ?

Hi Mathieu,

Can you please summary here in few paragraphs:

* What exactly you want to test?
* What exactly you want to mock?
* How do you want to record your expectations?
* How do you want to test against these expectations?
* Can you show some concise example if using this library? What do I start
with? How do I write a test case?

Regards,
Gennadiy