I reckon this is the way to go, adding a helper function to boost regex. I admit that globbing is OS-specific but I would still like to see a function that globs like the posix shell (and compatibles).

On Aug 11, 2014 12:02 AM, "Niall Douglas" <s_sourceforge@nedprod.com> wrote:
On 8 Aug 2014 at 15:04, Andrew Marlow wrote:

> Is there a globbing facility in boost? If not, are there any plans to add
> one?

I see no point. There is a standard regex find and replace which will
convert any glob to regex (search stackoverflow). I don't mind regex
gaining a glob to regex converter helper function though.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting
http://www.nedproductions.biz/