Hi, Noel,

Is there any updates on this issue?

Thanks,

Lu

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 7:14 PM, Belcourt, Kenneth [via Boost] <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Nov 18, 2014, at 5:32 PM, wanglurg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm a new boost graph library user. I met an error when using
> boyer_myrvold_planar_test() function in Boost_1_55_0 to generate the
> kuratowski subgraph. Error message is listed as follows:
>
> ./boost/graph/planar_detail/boyer_myrvold_impl.hpp:1545:11 error: 'z' may be
> used uninitialized in this function.
>
> I added a "Wno-maybe-uninitialized" flag to Makefile to remove this error
> temporarily, but it's not a good method. I'm looking for a better way to fix
> this. Does anyone encounter the same case?
I just pushed this commit to develop that should fix this warning, thanks for reporting this.

— Noel

http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Error-Used-Uninitialized-in-boyer-myrvold-impl-hpp-tp4669240p4669253.html
To unsubscribe from Error "Used Uninitialized" in boyer_myrvold_impl.hpp, click here.
NAML

--
Lu Wang

Electrical and Computer Engineering Department

The University of Texas at San Antonio

One UTSA Circle, San Antonio, TX, 78249

TEL: (210) 861-0857