On 7 February 2015 at 10:20, Niall Douglas <s_sourceforge@nedprod.com> wrote:
On 7 Feb 2015 at 3:12, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:

> > But comparing thread-safe implementations with implementations that
> > are not thread-safe seems a bit unfair to me.
>
> Is it reallistic that folks would want a variant of signals that's not
> threadsafe, trading some callback restrictions for performance?

I think a version which is compile time switchable is the ideal.

-1.

Unless you can always build everything from source (as opposed to linking against libraries built by others), this becomes a nightmare when trying to avoid ODR violations.
--
 Nevin ":-)" Liber  <mailto:nevin@eviloverlord.com>  (847) 691-1404