Thanks for the support.

Thanks,
Som

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 7:54 AM, Steven Clark <steven.clark@vgocom.com> wrote:

I think it would be most productive if you could post the relevant part of bootstrap.log.  Otherwise we have too little information to have more than a vague guess.

Steven J. Clark

VGo Communications

From: Boost-users [mailto:boost-users-bounces@lists.boost.org] On Behalf Of som jagadeeshan
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 6:25 PM
To: boost-users@lists.boost.org
Subject: [Boost-users] Need help to build ( cross compile) Boost for ARM

Hello All,

Currently I’m trying to get the boost_1_57_0 library built for ARM. But i don’t find any help on how to go about this. I'm using the poky hard float tool chain to get the library cross compiled(arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-)

Any help on how to get this will be great. The below log is what i get when running the script file ( bootstrap.sh)

$ ./bootstrap.sh
Building Boost.Build engine with toolset gcc...
Failed to build Boost.Build build engine
Consult 'bootstrap.log' for more details

Thanks, Mike