On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 6:48 AM Mayank Bakshi <mayank.bakshi@tcs.com> wrote:
Hi Marcin,

Thanks for the reply!

You're welcome. :)

I used a different graph for timings which has 15,606 nodes and 45,878 edges, link: http://people.sc.fsu.edu/~jburkardt/data/metis_graph/4elt.graph. Can you suggest any graph which gives boost mpi performance with increasing processes?

You could use one of the generators. Your timing shows 40.80ms for one process. I don't think that there is much that MPI can improve on this result. At such a short run time, multiple MPI processes will be just a pure overhead.

I am running boost tests for connected components, betweenness centrality and page rank in directory $(BOOST_ROOT)/libs/graph_parallel/test, can I use as input a .gr file rather than random graph which gets generated there for input. Please suggest.

I am not sure I understand the question. You can use a .gr file if you have one.

Also can I know how to convert this .gr file to matrix market file format(.mtx) or vice versa?

Hmm, I am not sure if there is a ready made converter.

Thanks & Regards
Mayank Bakshi
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Cell:- 7083955990