Hi,

Thanks for the replies. You are right, I did a rebuild of boost passing now the architecture=x86 parameter (I think that I left it out the first time - I think that I saw somewhere that this has to be explicitly specified) and the code generated is definitely 64-bit (although it still shows "32-bit: yes" during the build).

Thanks again,
Tiago

On Mon, 1 Feb 2016 at 06:24 Roger Leigh <rleigh@codelibre.net> wrote:
On 01/02/2016 08:02, Emmanuel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am compiling with Visual Studio 2013 with a similar command line, and
> it is true that I get the same strange "32 bits: yes". But after that, I
> am linking against a 64bits application, and it works fine. Maybe this
> is merely a bug in the b2 output ?

I've seen this with earlier Boost releases as well with VS2013; I don't
think it's a Boost 1.60 issue specifically.

Regards,
Roger