Ok its here!
Bear in mind that I have used the OpenWRT cross compiler, so there is
a bit of verbosity.
I have used my dropbox in order to share the info, to avoid spamming
the mailing list.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5802501/BoostFiber_crossCompiling.txt

On 11 October 2016 at 18:51, Oliver Kowalke <oliver.kowalke@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Anyway, it did not work :/
>> I'm still unable to detect why Boost.Fiber is not getting compiled by
>> the Boost system, even though --with-fiber is clearly stated.
>> Boost.Thread, boost.Context and all the other boost libs dependencies are
>> built.
>

> could you post the complete output of 'b2 toolset=gcc architecture=arm
> address-model=32 binary-format=elf abi=aapcs --with-fiber'

seams to me that boost.fiber is already build and installed

btw, you have to build boost.context too (as a dependency of boost.fiber):
'b2 toolset=gcc architecture=arm> address-model=32 binary-format=elf abi=aapcs --with-fiber --with-context'