On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 3:34 PM, Norbert Wenzel <norbert.wenzel.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
On 12/10/2016 08:50 PM, Marshall Clow wrote:
> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download
> the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report
> both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.

I did not build the Beta yet (buildserver is currently running) but I
found two new *.o files in
libs/config/checks/architecture/bin/gcc-4.9.2/debug/. Are they in the
archive for a purpose or just an oversight that slipped into the beta?

You mean that they are in the archive itself straight from the download? If yes, they should not be there. And are strays from the doc building process.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything