It seems like the problem is solved, at least for me.  I can get to the app with my external IP address now when I use the port I forwarded. But it seems like other people still can't get to it.  I turned off the server for now so it won't work even if it would've, but I'll give the IP address and port here anyway: http://39.48.207.154:8443/

From: Osman Zakir <osmanzakir90@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 11:05 PM
To: boost-users@lists.boost.org; Vinnie Falco
Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Server application won't bind to ports on IP address other than my internal ones

@Vinnie Falco My Upwork account is there so I can get work when I'm ready as a programmer.  It's not for charging fees for what you're thinking of.  And I guess my mistake was not actually posting back to give updates on the problem, but I did try on my end.

Anyway, yeah, I'll go to that link and read now.