From: Boost-users <boost-users-bounces@lists.boost.org> On Behalf Of Anirban Pal via Boost-users
Sent: 14 August 2020 22:57
To: boost-users@lists.boost.org
Cc: Anirban Pal <anirban.pal.iitkgp@gmail.com>
Subject: [Boost-users] Integrate function with arguments using quadrature

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate functions with BOOST quadrature routines. So far they have been extremely impressive accuracy-wise, particularly with multiprecision features.

I wish to integrate a function and pass some arguments to it. These arguments can be scalars, matrices, structs or objects. I was wondering if there is an example that explores this. Would I need to use a boost.function? Or would a function pointer work?

I currently have an implementation using GSL_functions which explicitly allow the function and parameters to be passed as pointers. I am curious if I can do something similar with boost.

I suspect so.

Are these example any help to you?