I don't understand why in another small project with qt and where I use boost serialization I get no exception without include  boost/throw_exception.hpp

Il giorno mer 12 gen 2022 alle ore 17:35 John Maddock via Boost-users <boost-users@lists.boost.org> ha scritto:
On 12/01/2022 09:04, Alessio Mochi via Boost-users wrote:
> Hello Gavin,
> I have not defined BOOST_NO_EXCEPTIONS.

Ahhh, looks like our bug, I've just filed a PR to fix this here:
https://github.com/boostorg/serialization/pull/250

The minimal header to #include prior to whatever serialization header
you're using is boost/throw_exception.hpp BTW. Serialization should be
doing that anyway but isn't :(

The reason this hasn't been spotted until now, is that
boost/throw_exception.hpp gets #included by very nearly everything in
boost so it's an easy one to miss.

HTH, John.