Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Header inclusion guards
From: Barend Gehrels (Barend.Gehrels)
Date: 2009-04-17 05:14:34

Hi Mateusz,

> As it was discussed and agreed off-list, I've started refactoring
> existing inclusion guards. I decided to follow MPL and other Boost
> libraries and generate guards based on physical path to a file
> instead of the logical one - namespaces.
>
> So, here is the convention I'm applying:
>
> GGL_<DIR1>_<DIRN>_<FILE>_HPP
>

> Example, header
>
> ggl/geometry/strategies/distance_result.hpp
>
> is gaurded with:
>
> GGL_GEOMETRY_STRATEGIES_DISTANCE_RESULT_HPP
>
> I don't append _INCLUDED suffix, because such guards are long
> enough to consider them as (pseudo-)unique.

I realize that you already started (I see about 15 updates in
arithmetic, strategies). The GGL_GEOMETRY seems a bit redudant to me.
Don't know how far you are besides the commits. Is it still possible to
change it in GGL_STRATEGIES_DISTANCE_RESULT_HPP? Makes it somewhat
shorter and less redundant.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net