Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] distance and reversible
From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande)
Date: 2009-05-05 04:54:21

Hi Barend,

I see the problem but I'm not sure to understand the solution of using
a copy constructor taking a reverse strategy. So I have a few
questions:

- Will this constructor be used implicitly or explicitly?
- If used implicitly, where will the conversion occur exactly?
- If used explicitly, how do you obtain the type of the reversed strategy?

Wouldn't it be better to request that a "reverse" metafunction is
implemented for each strategy rather than a constructor? This way, you
can just pass "(typename reverse<S>::type)()" to the reversed
algorithm.

Regards
Bruno

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net