Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Within polygon detection including the polygon borders
From: Barend Gehrels (Barend.Gehrels)
Date: 2009-10-10 07:08:13

Hi Ivan,

I still wanted to come back to this:

> Just for my interest, are you going to use it for a project or
> product? Or just evaluating it? Just interested?
>

> I'm using now for my PhD thesis project, including it in a groundwater
> simulation. As soon I have a little more time I will take a better
> look in the code itself.

That is interesting, if you're really using it now, could it be added to
the 'Who Uses GGL' section on the Wiki Trac? Soon we will go for review
and it would be nice if this list has some completeness.

This question is also for others using GGL, this mailing list currently
has 27 members...

Thanks, Barend