Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Efficient rotation about a point
From: Barend Gehrels (Barend.Gehrels)
Date: 2009-12-01 13:46:31

Hi Mateusz,

> Guys, perhaps we could make basic structure in our OSGeo SVN:
> branches
> tags
> trunk

This is AFAIK the default or most commonly used structure? So sure, agree.

However, first we have to make a final decision about svn_at_osgeo, which
is not done yet (and being discussed off-list)

> and then we could push current sources which are still in fragile status
> in terms of structure, in to branch

Is a source with fragile status is normally considered as a branch? What
is the relation to transform?

> The only reason I'm suggesting it is it would simplify anonymous
> access to current sources.
All those folders have anonymous access, or do you want to limit that? I
don't know. Do you mean read access or write access?

Sorry if I don't follow you completely.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net