Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Re: SVN moved to Boost.Sandbox
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz)
Date: 2010-02-21 12:26:28

Barend Gehrels wrote:

> 2) trunk version, https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/geometry/

Great, thanks!

I also created mirror of the Boost Geometry trunk in sandbox/geometry at
Gitorious.org.
This is Git repository under Boost Sandbox project:

http://www.gitorious.org/boost-sandbox/geometry

I keep it frequently (at least daily) updated. So, those who prefer Git to
keep up to
date with Boost Geometry developments can clone the Git repository:

git clone git://gitorious.org/boost-sandbox/geometry.git

If anyone would have a patch (generated against SVN or Git repository),
feel free to send it here to the list.

I'm not sure if we are ready to accept patches submitted to Boost Trac.
Barend?

By the way, it may be confusing as the library name is changing a bit.
It is Boost Geometry (aka Generic Geometry Library, GGL).
I have updated our page at https://www.ohloh.net/p/boost-geometry/

Best regards,

-----

--