Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] problems with Boost Geometry Xcode compile?
From: Mark McCann (mmccann)
Date: 2010-03-09 12:15:29

Hi All. I'm strongly contemplating being an early adopter of
Boost.Geometry. I cross-develop for Windows / Linux and Mac using
wxWidgets. I had no trouble using Boost.Geometry when compiling on
the Mac command-line using g++ 4.2.1, but when I try to include <boost/
geometry/geometry.hpp> in an Xcode C++ project, I get a bunch of
compiler errors such as:

Expected unqualified-id before 'do' in /usr/local/include/boost_1_42_0/
boost/geometry/geometries/concepts/check.hpp

This does not happen for other Boost libraries I've tried. I'm using
the default compile settings for Xcode 3.2 for OS X 10.6. Any ideas
on what could be up?

Thanks,
Mark

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net