Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] about multi geometry support
From: feverzsj
Date: 2010-04-28 22:25:34

hi all,
  I found some algorithms still can't work with multi geometry. For example,
"transform" only supports multi_polygon, although it seems we only need to
add some "dispatch::transform" partial specialization to make it work. And
"intersection" seems have no dispatch for any multi geometry. Is there any
deep reason these support not done it? I've wrote some dispatch for these
algorithms to support multi geometry, and they are all straightforward with
the facilities already done in the lib.