Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] [doc] New draft of Reference based on Doxygen-to-Boostbook
From: Barend Gehrels (barend.gehrels)
Date: 2010-09-10 06:55:41

  hi again,

> So yes, we can do it like that. The only problem I have with it is if
> there are many situations (intersection), there will be a long list of
> complete programs there, all having the same int main() etc.

To show that I uploaded the new (slightly adapted) version, e.g. here
<http://bit.ly/apVxuV> These samples are actually just showing the same
thing twice, but for different geometries, so do not say so much. But
sometimes it is useful to have more than one.

By the way, like cplusplus.com, they list also the output which I like.
What is the best way to do this with QuickBook? On the Quick Start page
I use a screendump, but that is probably not the best and most
convenient way.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net