Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] spacial index construction interface
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz)
Date: 2011-02-09 19:00:18

Barend Gehrels wrote:
> Looks good, in general. Storing iterators in an index sounds still
> dangerous to me, they are usually really temporary objects. Anyway, I
> need some more context to get a better idea, so I'm curious to the
> sources ;-)

Default translator may handle lesser number of types and it may be
defined explicitly. But it should be able to translate:
- geometries(all of them? points and boxes are implemented for now)
- pairs
- tuples?
- shared_ptr (other smart pointers?)
Still, the user will be able to write his own version.

I've uploaded the code to:
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox-branches/geometry/index_080/

I've added some filters implementation and test files as well.

Regards,
Adam

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net