Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Difference / xor for multi polygons
From: Barend Gehrels (barend)
Date: 2011-03-06 16:36:03

Hi Javier,

OK, should be solved now. A little complex to explain, but it was a
robustness problem in coordinate intersection, by which a wrong
intersection point was generated. I didn't touch that file for a long
time so I'm glad this is solved now - I've to study it for possibly
similar cases. Your case is added to the testsuite to prevent happening
again, thanks for it.

So what I told earlier is wrong, for float it was OK because not exactly
triggered by the problem above, for ttmath these kind of things should
not occur, and for double this one is solved now.

Hoping you can continue now, but in case of more problems, reports are
welcome, I appreciate your tests.

Regards, Barend

--
Barend Gehrels